Janome Model 1200D
This top of the range model combines a full featured overlocker with a cover hem machine which will sew a top and bottom hem simultaneously to create an industrial style cover hem.
- 2, 3, 4, 5 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- 10 BUILT IN STITCH PROGRAMMES
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- AUTO TENSION SETTINGS
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 0.5 – 5.0MM
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- 20 STITCH VARIATIONS
- DOUBLE CHAIN STITCH
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 3.5 – 7.5MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,300 S.P.M
- SAFETY LOCK OUT ON PRESSER FOOT
The Janome 1200D provides all the tools needed to create great ready-to-wear garments. It is three machines in one: an Overlocker, Cover Hem, and Top Cover Hem. It is versatile, incorporating many flatlock, blanket and overlock stitches, as well as the chain stitch and coverstitch. It’s not necessary to change the needle plate or foot for a rolled hem, and the upper looper system is easily converted for a cover hem or top cover hem. For added confidence the 1200D automatically selects the tension settings for each stitch.