Janome Model 6234XL
The 6234XL unites ease of use with the specialised functions of an advanced overlocker. It has great build quality and an extensive range of powerful features.
- 2,3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 1.0 – 5.0MM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- LAY-IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2.0 – 5.7MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 S.P.M.
- EASY THREADING LOWER LOOPER
This robust overlocker comes pre-threaded and with an instructional DVD. It cuts as it sews to produce a professional finish on all sewing. Switching from standard overlocking to rolled hemming is done at the flick of a switch… it’s that easy. The 2 thread options provides more stitch options whilst the knife can be dropped for decorative overlocking.